Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) Improvements from East of Cawthra Road to The East Mall
Detail Design and Class Environmental Assessment G.W.P. 2102-13-00 & G.W.P. 2432-13-00
Construction of the Contract 1 improvements along the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) from east of Dixie Road to The East Mall is expected to take place between mid-September 2018 and late 2021. The Ministry of Transportation (MTO) has awarded the construction contract to Toronto Zenith and Contract Administration will be managed by GHD Limited. Key components of Contract 1 include:
- Replacement of the Etobicoke Creek Bridge;
- Rehabilitation of The West Mall ramp bridges over Etobicoke Creek and QEW;
- Rehabilitation of the Brown’s Line overpass;
- Localized QEW widening to accommodate operational and safety improvements and for construction staging;
- Drainage improvements;
- Watermain and Sanitary Sewer works;
- Modifications to/installation of retaining walls, noise barriers, sign structures, and illumination; and
- Pavement rehabilitation from west of Etobicoke Creek to The East Mall.
Questions regarding construction should be directed to the Contract Administration Team – GHD Limited, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone at 905-752-4344.
Contract 2 Project Details
MTO is currently undertaking the Detail Design and Class Environmental Assessment Study for Contract 2 of improvements to the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) from east of Cawthra Road to east of Dixie Road.
The project limits are located in the City of Mississauga, Region of Peel.
The purpose of this website is to provide interested parties with access to project information and to contact the Project Team.
We encourage you to review the contents of this website and provide us with your feedback. Details on public consultation activities to be undertaken during this project will be included in the Consultation section of this website. If you wish to be added to our project mailing list or submit comments or questions, please go to the Contact Us page.
If you have any accessibility requirements in order to participate in this project, please contact one of the Project Team members listed here.
Renseignements en français disponibles en composant le 905-747-1854 (Karen Cooper) ou email@example.com.
© Copyright 2018 | All Rights Reserved.